THE ART OF MEETING SHEMALES:
Meeting a shemale is hard enough as it is. Where do you find them? How do you approach them? How do you tell them apart from naturally born women? Well, first when you’re wanting to meet a shemale it is important to know the different types of Transsexuals or Shemales.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF SHEMALES AND T-GIRLS:
* Transgendered or TG – The words transgender or TG – is a term that applies all phrases used to describe a person who was born a certain gender but behaves and wishes to be the other gender, either through hormones, surgery, cross dressing or some other method.
Now I’ll discuss some of the other “types” of transgender people. You’re well on your way to knowing the first fundamental criteria you’ll need in order to find your dream shemale.
* Transsexual or TS – A Transsexual or TS- is someone who views themselves as being of the opposite sex to the physical body the were born in. They could have a male body with a female mind, this is called Male to Female Transexual (often the abbreviations MtF or MtoF are used).
These are the ‘ladies’ who are most likely to be living as a woman full time and go through with hormones and surgery to become more feminine and indistinguishable from other women.
The term pre-op transexual refers to a transexual who has still got their male equipment while post-op transexual is a transexual who has gone through full surgery to get rid of their male equipment (and usually have female equipment surgically made in its place).
* Shemales – This term is often considered derogatory to transgender persons. It was first used to describe transgender people appearing in pornographic material. Anyhow it is still a popular term that refers to a transsexual going through a male-to-female transition.
* LadyBoy – Ladyboy is a translation of the Thai word Kathoey, it means the third sex.
* Transvestite – A transvestite is a person who dresses like the other sex to express the way they feel their sex should be. This is usually not sexual and many transvestites are also straight.
* Cross Dresser or CD – Most Transgendered groups could be considered as a form of cross dressing, but most people who cross dress are doing so for sexual pleasure.
The cross dresser usually wears sexual clothes such as lingerie.
Some of our Trans Friends: